INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON “IMPACT OF COVID -19 PANDEMIC: THE ROAD AHEAD DECEMBER 4th (Friday) & 5th (Saturday),2020.
Timing: 8:00 (IST) AM onwards
- Impact of COVID 19 on the World Economy
- Challenges faced by Educational Institutions and Students
- Impact of the Pandemic on the mental health of both young and old.
- Effect of the Curtailment of Civil Liberties during the Pandemic.
- Efficacy of the Two Strategies: (i) Lockdown (ii) Herd Immunity- Lessons to learn
Online Education : A New-Normal Approach To Teaching A Three-day Regional Online Workshop, DECEMBER 9-11, 2020
Timing : 10:00 am onwards
- To sensitise teachers on the essence of online education in the modern times.
- To equip teachers with knowledge of the use of technology for instructional purposes.
- To enhance teachers’ skills for blended learning.
- To provide a rich learning environment for students for better outcome.